Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Creepy Pasta 32 - Short Story 5

Hello all you scary story loving dog lovers.


You know you love it.

Ok, back to business.
So, how many of you got the last story?
As usual, here is a chance to try again. Short Story 4
Here are the last 3 stories if you just joined us.
Short Story 3Short Story 2 and Short Story 1.

So, here is the answer to the last short story. 
She had a knife in hand thinking it was the husband.

How many of you got it? 
Good job if you did and it is time for your victory dance!



Now let us get down to what you are here for.

Short Story 5.

My job means I have to always be on the train. I was on the train again today when a woman suddenly appeared in front of me. I can remember her face clearly. It was really depressing and I had to leave work late. It was a bad day.




No comments:

Post a Comment