Monday, December 3, 2012

Creepy Pasta 37 - Short Story 9

Hey all you sexy folks.
Sorry for the absence but I am back so please don't wave a hair brush at me.


Damn, too late.
I am ashamed.


With that out of the way, let me give you the answer to the last short story.
If you missed it, here it is. Short Story 8
Here are the others, Short Story 7Short Story 6Short Story 5
Short Story 4Short Story 3Short Story 2 and Short Story 1.

So, the answer.
It wasn't a dream.

So, to those who got it, 




Now, a new short story.

Short Story 9.

When I was little, thunders used to really scare me. I was sleeping one night when a loud thunder woke me up. I jumped out of bed and ran into my parent's bedroom like always. Getting into bed behind my parents, I soon fell asleep feeling safe. After an hour, the door bell rang. I woke up and headed to the door. I opened the door and my parents had just got home. Letting them in, I headed back to my room after giving them hugs to go back to sleep. Boy, I was tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment