Thursday, February 9, 2012

A quick update.

Hey all you sexy people.

Here is a quick update about me and what I have been up to and why are the updates slowing down.
Well, I should have done this update sooner but I have been rather busy.

Busy with what you ask?


Awww yeahhhh.
Party in the washroom!

"If you like to flush put your hands up!"

Ok, seriously.
I have been busy with my new job.
A full time one.
Which means I am currently working 5.5 days a week.
So I am sorry for the slow updates but I am trying my very best. 
Don't worry, www.stopdropderp.blogspot.com will NEVER DIE!

*insert hardcore music here*

But let me say something to you, my loyal readers.
You are one sexy sexy beast.



Another thing,
I would like to thank each and every single one of you for reading my blog.
Sincerely, from the bottom of my soul. (if I even have a soul)
I love each and every one of you, very very much.
Thank you for all the support.


More updates and awesome things will be coming up soon so keep checking back!
Till my next post, stay sexy all you derp and derpinas.

No comments:

Post a Comment